Training on Basic Statistical Analysis Using SPSS
Date of training: 16th to 18th October, 2019
Open to all those who are interested in making sound and strategic decisions using data analysis tools and software.
20 seats only – offered on first-come-first basis.
Course at a glance
- Get started with SPSS
- Read data from files
- Learn variable properties
- Work with the data editor
- Summarize individual variables
- Modify data values
- Describe relationships between the variables
- Select cases
- Create Visualizations
- Work with the viewer
At the end of the course, participants should be able to:
- Perform a wide range of data management tasks in SPSS application.
- Understand how to use SPSS, and perform basic statistical analysis.
- Perform database management task, descriptive statistics and graphics, and basic inferential statistics for comparisons and correlations.
- Perform data checking and create simple tables and charts.
Who is this course for?
- Students and researchers looking to master SPSS skills and publish in high impact journals
- Professionals looking for a career in data analytics
- Teachers and Lecturers looking to master SPSS and advance their data analysis skills
Trainees are requested to BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) – laptop and we will install the software on your systems.
Minimum hardware requirements for ALL Operating Systems:
- Hardware: Intel or AMD x86 processor running at 1.6GHz or higher.
- Memory: Minimum: 1 GB Recommended: 4+ GB RAM
- Minimum free drive space: 2GB. If you install more than one help language, each additional language requires 60-70 MB of disk space.
Nu. 5000 per trainee – Lunch and snacks will be served.
3rd Floor, Choki Khangzang, Kawangjansa, Thimphu
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
17637374 / 338171